1. My Campus Pass is a self-screening app that must be used by employees and students each day when traveling to campus or a Rutgers building, and may be used on a daily basis to screen yourself for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. To access My Campus Pass, simply log into your dashboard at my.rutgers.edu or use the Rutgers-Camden app under "Student Life" or "Links". My Campus Pass window will be visible. Simply click the 'Get My Campus Pass' button, which will take you to the symptom survey for completion. You will also be asked to include any Rutgers building you plan to enter for that day. Once you submit your survey, you will receive a notification as to whether you've been cleared for entry. For additional information regarding the symptom checker application, please visit https://coronavirus.rutgers.edu/symptom-checker/.
2. A reservation is required for use of the Rutgers-Camden Community Park. To access the reservation portal, please click here to select your reservation times. All times are available on a first come, first serve basis. In accordance with state guidelines and in order to minimize crowding on campus and maximize our ability to maintain social distancing, access to our facilities to current students and employees is at a limited capacity until further notice. There is a limited number of reservation times each hour. Reservations are limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day per person. Reservations can be made for back-to-back timeslots. Reservations can be made within 2 weeks from today's date.
3. In accordance with Rutgers University policies, face masks/face coverings must be worn at ALL TIMES by ALL PERSONS. Appropriate use of face coverings is critical in minimizing risks to others, as a person could spread COVID-19 to others even if the person does not feel sick.
Note: failure to wear a face mask or face covering will jeopardize eligiblity to use athletic facilities.
4. In accordance with state and Rutgers University guidelines, all members are to practice social distancing while using the Rutgers-Camden Community Park.
Note: failure to practice appropriate social distancing will jeopardize eligiblity to use athletic facilities.
5. Call to the Front Desk upon arrival (856-225-2740) with all names of participants on all reservations for check in. This is mandatory to ensure the appropriate contact tracing is in place for the University.
1. It is HIGHLY encouraged to arrive prepared to work out as there will be no changing areas available at this time.
2. There will be no shared rental equipment issued at this time (soccer balls, tennis raquets, etc.).
Please continue to check this webpage or the Rutgers-Camden app for updates.
For the latest updates to Student Affairs operations and services, visit studentaffairs.camden.rutgers.edu.
For the latest COVID-19 information, visit coronavirus.rutgers.edu.