1. My Campus Pass is a self-screening app that must be used by employees and students each day when traveling to campus or a Rutgers building, and may be used on a daily basis to screen yourself for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. To access My Campus Pass, simply log into your dashboard at my.rutgers.edu or use the Rutgers-Camden app under "Student Life" or "Links". My Campus Pass window will be visible. Simply click the 'Get My Campus Pass' button, which will take you to the symptom survey for completion. You will also be asked to include any Rutgers building you plan to enter for that day. Once you submit your survey, you will receive a notification as to whether you've been cleared for entry. For additional information regarding the symptom checker application, please visit https://coronavirus.rutgers.edu/symptom-checker/.
2. A reservation is required for use of the Athletic and Fitness Center. To access the reservation portal, please click here to select your reservation times. All times are available on a first come, first serve basis. In accordance with state guidelines and in order to minimize crowding on campus and maximize our ability to maintain social distancing, access to our facilities to current students and employees is at 25% capacity until further notice. There is a limited number of reservation times each hour. Reservations are limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day per person. Reservations can be made for back-to-back timeslots. Reservations can be made within 2 weeks from today's date.
Note: there will be no access for external members or guests at this time. Only Rutgers-Camden students, faculty, and staff will be allowed access to the Athletic and Fitness Center.
3. In accordance with Rutgers University policies, face masks/face coverings must be worn at ALL TIMES by ALL PERSONS in buildings in non-private enclosed settings. Appropriate use of face coverings is critical in minimizing risks to others, as a person could spread COVID-19 to others even if the person does not feel sick.
Note: failure to wear a face mask or face covering will jeopardize eligiblity to use the Athletic and Fitness Center.
4. In accordance with state guidelines, all members entering the Athletic and Fitness Center are required to undergo a temperature check. Any individual who is found to have a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be permitted in the facility.
5. All members entering the Athletic and Fitness Center must swipe in at the front desk with their RUID. Swiping in at the front desk is mandatory without exception.
1. It is HIGHLY encouraged to arrive prepared to work out as there will be no changing areas available at this time. All locker rooms are closed.
2. Day lockers will not be available at this time.
3. There will be no shared rental equipment issued at this time (sweat towels, yoga mats, weightlifting belts, stretching bands, ping pong, etc.).
The following spaces are currently closed at this time:
Locker Rooms (includes shower facilities)
Group Exercise Room
Pool Room (includes shower facilities)
Please continue to check this webpage or the Rutgers-Camden app for updates.
For the latest updates to Student Affairs operations and services, visit studentaffairs.camden.rutgers.edu.
For the latest COVID-19 information, visit coronavirus.rutgers.edu.